What sets FATCAT apart?
· Hull buoyancy is at the edges where it's most effective. Like sitting on a box rather than a leg.
· Allows the entire boat to be used - crew can move around boat without fear of tipping
· Wide Overall Beam
· Self Draining Cockpit/Large Scuppers remove any water fast
· Great longitudinal stability - Very little bow lift at all speeds
· Turns corners as if it's on rails. No excessive lean in or out.
Great SAFETY Features
· 300L of Foam added inside Hulls - Unsinkable
· High Freeboard
· Cockpit is above the Waterline so drains all by itself. No bilge pumps or fwd motion needed!
· Large Scuppers with Scupper tails to block off backflow
· Wide Side Decks - Safe to sit and stand on.
· Flat Floor - no trip hazards
· Stable - keep you balance
· Multiple Grab Handles
· Wide Beam
· Versatile, wide & unencumbered Sole (Floor)
· Wide Side Decks for Comfort
· Catamaran Design - Box Shape rather than wedge shape - uses full dimensions
· Large Boarding Platform
· Hulls have enough volume and stability to take increased payload
· Whilst the volume of larger boats, they still fit into the parking space of a small car making for easy storage
· Created by former Emirates Team New Zealand Design Team Member
· Innovative features throughout to make for a more practical and useable boat
· Designed both to perform and look GREAT .
· Rotomoulded hull
· Quiet in the water
· Softens any shock loads
· Easy to repair
· Virtually no maintenance needed
· Fully Recyclable
· Resiliant to scrapes and scratches.
· Easy to fit parts to or modify to suit your needs
· Massive space, stability, robustness lends itself to almost anything.
Multiple COLOUR Options
Built in NEW ZEALAND with Pride.